Total Hits!

22.10.15

TAG I'm It!

Hello everyone. I hope that you're all doing great!
I know that I've been tardy on my blog posting, however,
I thought that today, I'd do a "get to know me" post. 
I just thought that it was time to put myself out there a little &
for some of you to get to know me a little bit better!
Hope you enjoy!

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes I do. It's Pettal. :-)

2. What was your favourite subject in school?

This was definitely Literature. 
I absolutely love reading!
 
3. What’s your favourite drink?
I don't really have a favourite drink,
since I gave up a lot of sweet drinks & sodas lately.
I drink mostly water & I do love teas of all kind.
 
4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
My two favourite song at the moment 
are both from the beautiful Alicia Keys
"Girl On Fire" & "Superwoman".
They just make me feel good inside when I listen to
them & they're basically my mantras.
I do love me some Ed Sheeran though.

5. What would you name your children?
I actually don't really have any baby names planned out.
But I do like exotic names such as:
Phoenix, Autumn, Geneva & Sapphire.
 also love names of the African persuasion. 
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not really. I do love cycling,
however, as a "sport", just as as an activity.

7. What’s your favourite book? 
Wow, do not get me started here!
I'm an avid reader & my favourite types of books to read has to be
Historical Romance Novels!
Sorry, but I cannot list a fave here, because there are just too many!
What I'll do is list a few of my favourite authors &
maybe this will be easier than actually listing the books. 
Here goes:
Lisa Kleypas, Johanna Lindsey, Eva Leigh, Anna Bradley,
Eileen Richards, Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, Maya Rodale...
8. What’s your favourite colour?
I am currently loving the colours yellow & grey, especially together.
9. What’s your favourite animal?
Nice, cute, little doggies!
10. What’s your favourite perfume?
Night Scent - Versace's "Crystal Noir" 
Everyday Scent - Narciso Rodriguez' "For Her" (Black Bottle)
Special Scent - Jo Malone's "Earl Grey & Cucumber"


11. What’s your favourite holiday?
Without a doubt - Christmas!

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes I have.


13. Have you been out of the country?

Oh yes I have! I absolutely travelling!


14. Do you speak any other languages?
I speak a little bit of German.
(Wie gehts? How are you doing?)

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a younger brother. 

16. What’s your favourite store?
Since living here in Switzerland, my list of favourite stores are, 
COOP & MIGROS (the larger ones), Manor,
Jelmoli, Douglas, Marrionaud & Müllers.

17. What’s your favourite restaurant?
It's a really nice & quaint Asian restaurant 

near me called Jacky's Wok!
The food is so good! 
I recommend the Crispy Duck!

18. Do you like school?

Yes I do actually.
Even though I am not currently going at the moment.

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Some of my favourite YouTubers are:
MissLizHeart, Chanel Boateng, Shirley B. Eniang,
Patricia Bright, Kelsey & Kendra &
Chef John from Food Wishes!
(Only to name a few!)
20. What’s your favourite movie?
Hmmm, this is a tough one as I love lots of movies.
Ok, so I love old classics like "The Mask", "Demolition Man" & "Independence Day"
also movies such as "What Lies Beneath", "Children Of The Corn", 
"The Fifth Element" & "13 Going On 30".
I can go on & on with this because I love all genres of movies!
As long as they're good!

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Hmmm...
House, Grimm, Dexter, Orange Is The New Black,
& the list continues...

22. PC or Mac?
PC for me! Sorry Mac users!
23. What phone do you have?
I have a Samsung Phone.
I am team 'Droid!

24. How tall are you?
I'm about 5'5!
25. Any pets?
Unfortunately not at the moment.
I would love to have one though...
Well, that wraps up my "get to know me" tag.
I hope you've enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~~~Malissa~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts